Support Our Sponsors
Please support our local Sponsors, without their help and contributions operating the Greek School would be much more difficult Click here
News & Events
- Xmas Show 28/11/2018
- Current availability – Nursery 2019 registration now Open 5 places available. 29/10/2018
- Adult Classes Cancelled 10/09/2018
- BBQ 14th JULY 15/06/2018
- EKO Artwork Competition Winners 28/03/2018
Welcome to Goffs Greek School Official Website
Goffs Greek School is located in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire just outside the M25 Jct 25 which is easily accessible from North London and the surrounding towns of Hertfordshire and Essex. Goffs Greek School has been established for over 30 years and provides Greek lessons from the age of four years old to GCSE level. Operating out of Goffs Academy building which in January 2017 we moved into a brand new school building.
At Goffs Greek School we strive to fulfil the following aims and objectives through our curriculum and school ethos to:
- Provide a pleasant and happy atmosphere for the children and, at the same time teach them to speak, read and write Greek.
- Make our children feel proud of being Greek and give them a basic knowledge of Greek culture and religion.
- Value the work prepared by all staff, committee members and parents who are dedicated to maintaining the school's standards.
- Help our pupils to be proud and conscientious members of the Greek community, in a multi-ethnic society.
- Maintain high standards and expectations in both teaching and learning.
The school curriculum includes Greek language, humanities, traditions, dance and music. All pupils are given help in oral development, vocabulary and reading.
We strongly believe that the support of the parents can help the Greek school to accomplish its aims and objectives by showing interest in the school programme, attending school events, promoting the school to others and most of all encouraging your children to respect their work and their teachers.
The Headmistress and the teachers are always happy to meet with parents and discuss any questions or concerns regarding their children.
Hopefully, this website will give you a sense of our ethos and sense of community. However, you are also warmly encouraged to visit and to see first-hand what makes us such a popular and successful school. We look forward to meeting you.
Goffs Greek School is a member of the Greek Parents Association
What the parents have to say:
Great School - fun and professional
We looked at two other schools before selecting Goffs Greek School. We were immediately taken by the friendly and informal atmosphere. We are very happy there and our son is making good progress.
Our children have been attending Goffs Greek school since 2016 and we are extremely happy. There is a wonderful community, family spirit and the children are loved and cared for by the teaching staff and committee who work tirelessly and passionately to run the school. All aspects of Greek culture are taught: language, national celebrations, music and dance. I cannot recommend Goffs Greek school highly enough.