News & Events
- Art competition for the commemorative days of the 25th March – 1st April 11/03/2018
- NEPOMAK Shoe Box TV Post 31/12/2017
- NEPOMAK Shoebox collection – Update 30/11/2017
- Goffs Greek School supporting NEPOMAK SANTA Shoebox Campaign. 06/11/2017
- Goffs Greek School supporting the Union of Cypriots in Britain – Cyprus Independence Day celebrations 03/10/2017
Welcome to Goffs Greek School Official Website
Goffs Greek School is located in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire just outside the M25 Jct 25 which is easily accessible from North London and the surrounding towns of Hertfordshire and Essex. Goffs Greek School has been established for over 30 years and provides Greek lessons from the age of four years old to GCSE level.
At Goffs Greek School we strive to fulfil the following aims and objectives through our curriculum and school ethos to:
- Provide a pleasant and happy atmosphere for the children and, at the same time teach them to speak, read and write Greek.
- Make our children feel proud of being Greek and give them a basic knowledge of Greek culture and religion.
- Value the work prepared by all staff, committee members and parents who are dedicated to maintaining the schools standards.
- Help our pupils to be proud and conscientious members of the Greek community, in a multi-ethnic society.
- Maintain high standards and expectations in both teaching and learning.
The school curriculum includes Greek language, humanities, traditions, dance and music. All pupils are given help in oral development, vocabulary and reading.
We strongly believe that the support of the parents can help the Greek school to accomplish its aims and objectives by showing interest in the school programme, attending school events, promoting the school to others and most of all encouraging your children to respect their work and their teachers.
The Headmistress and the teachers are always happy to meet with parents and discuss any questions or concerns regarding their children.
Goffs Greek School is a member of the Greek Parents Association
What the parents have to say:
Goffs Greek School ticks all the boxes
We have children at Goffs Greek School since 2009. It has grown over the years as more people move out of the M25 ring road. The school provides great facilities for all children and is ideally located just around the corner :). Credit to the Headmistress and her team and also Parents committee for all their hard work. Keep up the good work.
Our daughter loves the Greek school
Our daughter Myrto loves the Greek school and every Saturday she looks forward to going. Every morning she asks if today is the day for greek school. Her teacher is lovely and she learns many things about Greek tradition and culture. Very friendly environment and everyone with a smile. Extra bonus the Greek dancing lessons. I couldn’t recommend highly enough. Her siblings will also join the same school.