We Return 14th Sept 2019
Happy Summer Holidays All
Support Our Sponsors
Please support our local Sponsors, without their help and contributions operating the Greek School would be much more difficult Click here
News & Events
- 2019-2020 Dates released 01/07/2019
- Summer BBQ 2019 23/06/2019
- Dinner & Dance 26th May ’19 26/04/2019
- Xmas Show 28/11/2018
- Current availability – Nursery 2019 registration now Open 5 places available. 29/10/2018
Welcome to Goffs Greek School Official Website
Goffs Greek School is located in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire just outside the M25 Jct 25 which is easily accessible from North London and the surrounding towns of Hertfordshire and Essex. Goffs Greek School has been established for over 30 years and provides Greek lessons from the age of four years old to GCSE level. Operating out of Goffs Academy building which in January 2017 we moved into a brand new school building.
At Goffs Greek School we strive to fulfil the following aims and objectives through our curriculum and school ethos to:
- Provide a pleasant and happy atmosphere for the children and, at the same time teach them to speak, read and write Greek.
- Make our children feel proud of being Greek and give them a basic knowledge of Greek culture and religion.
- Value the work prepared by all staff, committee members and parents who are dedicated to maintaining the school's standards.
- Help our pupils to be proud and conscientious members of the Greek community, in a multi-ethnic society.
- Maintain high standards and expectations in both teaching and learning.
The school curriculum includes Greek language, humanities, traditions, dance and music. All pupils are given help in oral development, vocabulary and reading.
We strongly believe that the support of the parents can help the Greek school to accomplish its aims and objectives by showing interest in the school programme, attending school events, promoting the school to others and most of all encouraging your children to respect their work and their teachers.
The Headmistress and the teachers are always happy to meet with parents and discuss any questions or concerns regarding their children.
Hopefully, this website will give you a sense of our ethos and sense of community. However, you are also warmly encouraged to visit and to see first-hand what makes us such a popular and successful school. We look forward to meeting you.
Goffs Greek School is a member of the Greek Parents Association